Restorative Dentistry in Marietta, GA
What Is Restorative Dentistry?
Restorative dentistry is a dental service designed to preserve as much of your smile and teeth as possible through repairs and dental restoration procedures. Atlanta Dentures provides superb restorative dentistry services in Marietta, GA to boost your oral health and give you a bright smile. We’ll find the perfect solution to restore your dental health and give you a smile you love. Our dentists and staff are compassionate and caring to ensure you’re comfortable and happy during your procedures. Contact us today to make an appointment.
Types Of Restorative Dentistry
We offer various types of restorative dental procedures, including:
- Dental Implants– Dental implants offer the look and feel of natural teeth. Implants offer functional support beneath your gums that retain your tooth prosthetics.
- Dental Bridges– Dental bridges provide a solution for damaged or missing teeth. Bridges consist of a series of three or more crowns that bond to surrounding teeth for stability.
- Dentures– Dentures offer a natural-looking way to replace a large portion of missing teeth. They return functionality to chewing and speaking correctly.
- Dental Bonding –Dental bonding offers a solution for gaps, chips, cracks, and stains with a composite resin composition.
- Dental Fillings –Dental fillings provide a natural-looking, durable solution to fill cavities.
- Inlays and Onlays – Dental onlays are placed on the surface of your teeth, while dental inlays are placed on the interior of a damaged or weak tooth. These restorations provide more coverage and better protection for your teeth.
Benefits of Restorative Dentistry
Restorative dental procedures offer multiple benefits, including:
- Function Restoration –Restorative dental services allow patients to chew, eat, and speak without the interference of damaged or missing teeth.
- Eliminates Mouth Pain –Removing or repairing damaged teeth helps alleviate pain caused by deep cavities or infected teeth.
- Improved Aesthetics –You’ll smile with confidence at the fresh, beautiful look of your teeth.
- Helps Jaw Pain –Restorative dentistry evenly distributes the force of your bite, helping to alleviate jaw pain.
Cosmetic Dentistry & Restorative Dentistry Differences
Cosmetic and restorative dentistry are dental practices that restore damaged and missing teeth. Restorative dental treatments are essential services to repair damaged or missing areas of teeth. Damaged teeth can lead to infections, swelling, bleeding, and severe pain. Cosmetic dental services boost the size, color, shape, spacing, and alignment of teeth. They’re often optional and done to improve the overall visual appearance, while restorative dentistry services restore the function of teeth.
Contact Atlanta Dentures Today
Atlanta Dentures has over 35 years of experience providing patients of all ages a healthy, happy smile. Your comfort and health are our priority. We stand above the crowd with our dedication to dentistry’s latest advancements and quality care. Our dental team is highly qualified to ensure your confidence is restored and your oral health is optimal. We offer sedation dentistry to patients that feel anxious about any type of dental service. is the all-natural way to experience a relaxing dental visit. Always offering the best in dental technology, we also provide NuCalm as an all-natural sedation dentistry service. We’re here for your every dental need. Whether your teeth are damaged or missing, we’ll determine the best dental restorative treatment for you. Contact our office today to schedule an appointment.
What Makes Us Different?
- Warm, Supportive Staff
- Anxiety-Free Procedures
- Brighter, Healthier Smiles
- Emergency Appointments
- Comfort Is Our Top Priority