Types of Dentures in Marietta, GA
We are here to help to replace the tooth in Atlanta
Once you lose one of your adult teeth, it is essential to replace the tooth as soon as possible. A partial denture is the most affordable, non-invasive, and effective means of filling in the gap left by your missing tooth. If you have more than one missing tooth, the partial will replace those teeth with no additional cost. Whatever your needs are, the denture experts at Atlanta Dentures will be pleased to serve you. Dr. Thomas Van Galder , DDS has been crafting custom dentures for over 26 years.
Reasons to Consider Dentures
Modern dentures are very sophisticated and versatile. You may be surprised to learn that your dental issue could be affordably resolved with meticulously crafted custom dentures.
- Missing Tooth: If left unaddressed, a missing tooth could cause the adjacent teeth to shift. A partial denture can serve as a placeholder for the missing tooth, preventing teeth from moving around.
- Several Missing Teeth: Partial Dentures can help those who are missing anywhere from two to 15 teeth on the top jaw or the bottom jaw. If you are missing all of your upper or lower teeth, full dentures can help restore your youthful, beautiful smile.
- Severe Tooth Decay: Some people have teeth that are so decayed or damaged that they cannot be saved. These individuals may benefit from tooth extractions and custom partial or full dentures.
Types of Dentures
When considering your dental restoration options, you should ask your dentist about the various types of dentures available. Dentures have come a long way in recent years; they are surprisingly strong and realistic.
- Immediate Dentures: If you require emergency dental care, you may have your dentist perform a tooth extraction. Afterwards, you may be given a temporary flipper that serves as a placeholder until your gums heal enough to support custom dentures.
- Partial Dentures: Partial dentures are designed to replace one or more missing teeth (upper or lower). Cast metal partial dentures provide the best combination of durability, strength, and aesthetics.
- Full Dentures : Full dentures are reserved for those who have many missing teeth. For an even more realistic-looking smile, you might consider premium or custom dentures.
The right dentures can help boost confidence in your smile and halt the development of various dental health issues. For help sorting through your denture options, call Atlanta Dentures at (770) 426-0288. Dr. Thomas Van Galder, DDS is a dentist in Atlanta who graduated in the top 10% of his class from the prestigious Emory University School of Dentistry. Dr. Van Galder is dedicated to helping patients restore their youthful smiles.
What Makes Us Different?
- Walk-Ins Welcome
- Warm, Supportive Staff
- Anxiety-Free Procedures
- Brighter, Healthier Smiles
- Emergency Appointments
- Comfort Is Our Top Priority
- The Deluxe Denture