Dentures in Marietta, GA
Restore Your Smile With Dentures in Marietta
When considering your dental restoration options, it is important to talk with your dentist about the various types of dentures available. Dentures have come a long way in recent years; they are surprisingly strong and realistic. Our dentists have been in the field of removable prosthetics for more than 30 years, clinically treating and fabricating dentures in the lab. We maintain our own on-site lab with traditional products as well as being some of the first to implement digital dentures.
What Are Dentures?
Dentures, also known as false teeth, are dental device that replaces missing teeth. They consist of a plate to which the prosthetic teeth are attached, and they are held in place by the gums. The teeth can be made of several materials, including resin or acrylic. There are three main types of dentures: immediate, partial, and full.
The 5 Types Of Dentures We Provide
- Immediate Dentures: These temporary dentures are used to give you a natural-looking smile while your gums remodel following tooth removal. The temporary or immediate denture serves as a placeholder until your gums heal and can support a new denture (typically one year).
- Partial Dentures: Partial dentures are designed to replace one or more missing teeth (upper or lower). Cast metal partial dentures provide the best combination of durability, comfort, strength, and aesthetics. Types of partials are Acrylic, CMP, or Flexible (not advised).
- Full Dentures: Full dentures are reserved for those who are missing all their teeth. There are several options: traditional, digital, or implant-supported.
- Fixed Dentures: This type of denture acts as a bridge. Two to six dental implants are placed on the arches of the mouth, and the denture device is attached to these implants. They do not need to be taken out at night and are the most stable denture option.
- Overdentures: This form of denture looks like a regular set of full dentures, but it is attached to at least two dental implants. This allows overdentures to ‘click’ into place. Overdentures are very stable and will not move around as you speak or eat.
Useful Tips for Denture Maintenance
- Soaking: Be sure to soak your dentures overnight to keep their structure intact.
- Remove after eating: After eating, be sure to take out your dentures and rinse them under water. This will help keep them clean and remove any food particles.
- See your dentist: Regular check-ups with your dentist will help your dentures stay in top shape for years to come.
Do dentures feel natural?
Modern dentures feel extremely natural, as they are custom-made to fit your mouth.
How much do dentures cost?
The cost of your dentures will depend on the type you get, as well as how many teeth you need to replace. We can provide an estimate of your denture costs before we get started.
Why should I get dentures?
Without natural teeth, your jawbone can start to deteriorate. Your existing teeth could also begin to shift, leading to problems with your bite. Dentures help you avoid these complications and preserve your oral health.
Can you repair dentures?
If your dentures are broken or damaged, we may be able to fix them. If not, we can see about getting a replacement.
What kind of dentures should I get?
The type of dentures that are best for you will vary based on your needs. Our team can review your health goals with you to determine the perfect dentures for you.
How long do dentures last?
Most dentures can last for many years or even decades with proper care. We’ll review the lifespan of your individual dentures with you and instruct you on how to best maintain them.
Our Dental Services
In addition to providing dentures in Marietta, Atlanta Dentures can help with a wide variety of dental services. Our services include:
- Crowns and bridges
- Dental emergencies
- Dental implants
- Root canals
- Restorative dentistry
- Sedation dentistry
- Tooth replacement
- Tooth extraction
- Post-op instructions
Choose Atlanta Dentures in Marietta, GA
What makes Atlanta Dentures in Marietta different? We offer anxiety-free procedures performed by a warm, supportive staff. Your comfort is our top priority, and you’ll never be pressured into moving forward with a treatment plan that makes you uncomfortable. We are dedicated to enhancing your oral health in a welcoming and safe environment.
Get Your Dentures in Marietta Today
If you’re searching for the most affordable dentures in Marietta, you can rely on our team at Atlanta Dentures. Contact us today to learn more about our dental services or to schedule your appointment.
What Makes Us Different?
- Warm, Supportive Staff
- Anxiety-Free Procedures
- Brighter, Healthier Smiles
- Emergency Appointments
- Comfort Is Our Top Priority