Marietta Emergency Dentist
Urgent dental care, including same-day emergency dental appointments.
Dental emergencies can happen anywhere and at any time. Having an emergency dentist you can count on is vital in ensuring that you get the emergency dental services you need. At Atlanta
Although people don’t think of dental offices when they think of emergencies, often when true dental emergencies arise, a trip to the emergency room results in an unresolved issue and non-specific referral to find a dentist
Dental emergencies include severe pain in the oral cavity, swelling in and around the oral cavity and infection, that left untreated can be life threatening. Most people struggle to find a dental office that can see them in a timely manner, and won’t result in another referral.
At Atlanta Dentures, we emphasize accommodating and treating true dental emergencies into our schedule.
Common Dental Emergencies
Abnormalities in your mouth should not be ignored. Whether you’re suffering tooth pain, discomfort, or a general feeling of uneasiness, you should consider seeing a dentist. Here are a few issues that our professionals at Atlanta Dentures treat with emergency dental care.
- Toothache: A toothache or sharp tooth pain is a common indicator of tooth decay, tooth infection, infected gums, and several other serious dental problems. If you experience any kind of tooth pain, see our dental professionals before it gets worse.
- Avulsed Tooth: Place whole milk or Hank’s balanced salt solution or patient’s own spit. Tooth may be re-impacted and splinted root canal.
Scheduling an Emergency Dental Visit at Atlanta Dentures
At Atlanta Dentures, our experienced dental professionals are committed to providing our clients with high-quality emergency dental care when it’s needed most. We do not have 24-hour services, however, we do offer priority scheduling within our normal hours for patients with tooth pain or those in need of an immediate extraction. Although we do not, simply call our office during normal business hours.
Emergency Dental Procedures
Once you acknowledge your dental emergency, Dr. Van Galder will quickly determine the best course of action. There are a number of ways Dr. Van Galder can address your pain and reduce your risk of complications.
- Tooth Extraction: If your tooth is beyond saving, an emergency tooth extraction may be necessary. After your gums sufficiently heal, you might consider filling the gap with a custom partial denture.
- Root Canal: Severe tooth pain is often an indicator of bacteria infiltrating the tooth’s pulp. An emergency root canal may be necessary to remove the infected tissue and save the tooth.
- Extractions, pilpotomy, pulpectomy, therapeutic dressings, medicaments and other emergency procedures
Dr. Thomas Van Galder: Georgia’s Premier Emergency Dentist
Dr. Thomas Van Galder, DDS has over 29 years of experience, and is fully qualified to handle a wide range of dental emergencies. If you are afraid to visit the dentist, you’ll be glad to know that we offer holistic sedation dentistry for those in the Atlanta Area. Many of our patients also travel great distances to take advantage of our unusual skills and expertise. In addition, many of our holistic oriented patients have traveled from Texas, Minnesota, South Florida, and even south America and as far away as Russia.
When you’re faced with a dental emergency, it’s important to have an experienced emergency dentist you trust. Keeping your dentist’s number in your wallet or programming it into your phone will save time during a dental emergency. If you are experiencing a toothache or any other type of dental pain, please call Atlanta Dentures at (678) 391-4662 to discuss immediate emergency dental care in Marietta, GA.
What Makes Us Different?
- Warm, Supportive Staff
- Anxiety-Free Procedures
- Brighter, Healthier Smiles
- Emergency Appointments
- Comfort Is Our Top Priority