Premier Dental Services in Atlanta, GA
At Atlanta Dentures, we provide our patients with premier dental services in a comfortable, relaxing environment. You will love the caring atmosphere of our office as we strive to make your visit as pleasant as possible. We often hear patients exclaim that “this visit was the best dental experience of my life.” We are so confident that we offer a free second opinion (bring a recent x-ray within the past year) so you can see for yourself. The friendly staff at our facility are committed to assisting you in improving your health and your smile.
Our Comprehensive Dental Care Services
From dental crowns and bridges to emergency dental services, we do it all. Our comprehensive dental care services include the following:
- Crowns & Bridges – When a tooth’s structure is too damaged for a filling, a crown may be needed. Crowns cover a tooth to restore it to its natural shape and size. A bridge replaces missing teeth with artificial teeth, eliminating the gap where those teeth had been.
- Dental Emergencies – Some of the most common dental emergencies include toothaches and an avulsed, or “knocked-out,” tooth. At Atlanta Dentures, we treat each dental emergency differently based on a broad set of criteria.
- Dental Implants – These functional supports are placed beneath the gums to retain prosthetics meant to replace missing teeth. Whether you need full-mouth dental implants or partials, we can help. With dental implants, you can eat, smile, and laugh confidently.
- Dentures – These removable prosthetics replace missing teeth and surrounding tissue. Whether you need full or partial dentures, we’ve got you covered. We offer affordable dentures to patients throughout the Atlanta, GA area.
- Root Canal – A root canal, also referred to as endodontic therapy, is a common practice for treating a decayed or damaged tooth. This type of therapy can preserve the bony and soft tissue architecture around the tooth that an extraction would diminish.
- Post-Op Instructions – Following tooth extractions, there is a large hole in the bone that has to fill with new bone. It is essential to follow our provided post-op instructions during this time.
- Sedation Dentistry – Sedation is the most effective way to help anxious or fearful patients. We are highly experienced when it comes to sedation dentistry.
- Tooth Replacement – We offer dental crowns, dental bridges, dental implants, and dentures as premier tooth replacement options for our valued patients.
- Tooth Extractions – Whatever reason you might need a tooth extraction, you’re in good hands at Atlanta Dentures. The most common and urgent reason for tooth extraction is infection. We also offer wisdom tooth removal services.
Contact Atlanta Dentures Today
Atlanta Dentures is committed to helping its patients achieve optimal dental health. We strive to provide the best dentistry options with the highest-quality customer service. To learn more about our premier dental care services, contact us today to schedule an appointment.
What Makes Us Different?
- Warm, Supportive Staff
- Anxiety-Free Procedures
- Brighter, Healthier Smiles
- Emergency Appointments
- Comfort Is Our Top Priority