Your Go-To Denture Clinic & Dentist
At Atlanta Dentures in Marietta, GA
, we strive to remain our community’s go-to denture clinic and a dental office. We provide our patients with affordable, state-of-the-art dental services and procedures. We want everyone who walks into our office to walk out with a healthy, beautiful smile. At Atlanta Dentures, no patient is ever treated as a number. We understand each patient has their own unique needs, and we always do what we can to meet them. As a family-owned and -operated business, we want you to feel like we are your dental home.
Our State-Of-The-Art Dental Services
Atlanta Dentures provides a wide range of state-of-the-art denture and dental services to Marietta, GA and the surrounding areas, including Atlanta. We aim to provide the best cosmetic dentistry options with the highest-quality customer service. From dental crown implants to dentures and root canals, we offer it all. We are confident in our ability to provide the best, most affordable cosmetic dentistry options in the area. All our dentistry services aim to protect your smile for the years to come. Here’s a list of the 10 services we offer:
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Look and feel your best after injury, tooth decay, or tooth loss associated with aging, with cosmetic dentistry at Atlanta Dentures.
- Dental Crowns & Bridges: We provide medical solutions to deal with damaged teeth affordably and effectively, such as dental crown and bridge tooth repair procedures.
- Dental Emergencies: At Atlanta Dentures, we are pleased to offer holistic and emergency dental care in our Marietta, GA dentist office.
- Dental Implants: These implants permanently replace missing teeth with strong, realistic-looking porcelain ones. They’re reliable and natural-feeling dental replacements.
- Dental Implant Alternatives: While many dentists will tell you that dental implants are the only way to go regarding tooth replacement, there are actually several options to consider.
- Dentures: We offer various types of affordable dentures for your dental restoration. Dentures can help fix the problems caused by missing or misshapen teeth.
- Root Canals: A root canal, also called endodontic therapy, is a common practice for treating decayed or damaged teeth. We’ll help you through every step of the way!
- Sedation Dentistry: We use safe, efficient methods proven to be effective at calming nerves to help patients get through an otherwise potentially daunting procedure.
- Tooth Replacements: Missing a tooth is an urgent matter that can negatively affect your ability to smile, speak, and chew. We offer a variety of tooth replacement options.
- Tooth Extractions: If you’re experiencing a problematic tooth, don’t let the pain get worse. Get in touch with a dentist right away. A tooth extraction might be needed.
How to Find Our Dental Office in Marietta, GA
Our dentist office is located at 361 North Marietta Parkway NE in Marietta, GA. We want finding our office to be a swift and easy process! To ensure this is the case, we’ve laid out detailed instructions for how to find us, whether you’re coming from the north or the south.
If you’re coming from the north:
- Drive south on I-75
- Take Exit 265 toward Marietta
- Turn right (west) onto North Marietta Parkway
- We’ll be on your right!
If you’re coming from the south:
- Drive north on I-75
- Take Exit 265
- Turn left (west) onto North Marietta Parkway
- We’ll be on your right!
At Atlanta Dentures, our dentists are friendly, experienced, and always prepared to help – even in emergency situations. You can rely on us to help you get your confidence back with a healthy, beautiful smile. We work quickly and efficiently, so children are not away from school for too long, and you’re never out of the office longer than necessary. With our high-quality technology and practices, we deliver premier dental services you'll love. Atlanta Dentures offers the following to its beloved patients:
If you’re looking for premier dental services in or around Marietta, GA, look no further than Atlanta Dentures. With our vast experience, you can rest assured we will get your smile looking healthy and beautiful again in no time. Contact our office today to schedule a free consultation and to discuss your different dental options. One of our knowledgeable staff members will be more than happy to speak with you about our great prices and exceptional services. Call today to schedule an appointment with our caring Atlanta area dental team.